For those suffering from depression, anxiety, panic attacks and for their families.
The project is active in Milan, Florence, Rome, Parma, Naples and Palermo
For more information: 800.274.274
Small groups of people that have the experience of mental illness in common both in the first person and indirectly as relatives. These groups start voluntarily to respond to a need, overcome a problem, and change something in people’s lives through self-help.
Facilitators with a specific training and the supervision of a professional conduct them.
Facilitators attend annual courses within a continuing training program.
The participation to the groups is free.
Emotional support to:
• Overcomeisolation and loneliness.
• Share experiences and learn to talk about them.
• Increase self-confidence.
Exchange of information and advice to
• Increase understanding of mental illness and its therapies
• Consolidate recovery and facilitate rehabilitation by finding strategies to utilize in difficult moments
• Improve the patient-doctor relationship
Creation of a network of support.
Improving of the quality of life.